While the Android Market offers several applications that will connect Android to a PC over WiFi, few if any will do it over 3g or 4G.
FileLinx , an application available on the Android Market that allows Users to not only connect and share files with their PC, but print to any PC-connected printer.
FileLinx will allow you to connect to your PC from both inside and outside your home network using any available internet connection. This versatility means that no matter where you are, you can connect to your PC. Vacationing in South Carolina and want to send photos back to your PC in Canada? No problem, just use FileLinx and your photos are sent directly. It does not matter if you are sending those photos using the WiFi in a café, or your own device’s 3G or 4G internet access.
FileLinx does not use “the Cloud,” so there is no third party involvement charging fees or monitoring your activities, and it makes no difference what file type or its’ size.
- Share or Print any file between your Android and PC ,
- Supports share or print of high- resolution Media or large files. No size limit.
- DIRECTLY PRINT photos, .txt, .log, .bmp,.doc,.docx,.htm, .html, .mht, .odt, .pdf, .ppt, .rtf, .xls, .xps, .wpd, from Android to your PC-connected printer…no matter where you are!.
- Connect using any available WiFi or 3G/4G service!
- No “Cloud Servers” to monitor file shares or print jobs. Filelinx is a direct connection, no “Cloud” support necessary.
- No Extra Fees. Buy FileLinx once and you’re done!
- Password protected. Safe and secure.
- File Management: manage SD card files and transfer files between phone and computer. Support multiple simultaneous file shares.
- Preview files: before share or print activity.
- Shared Clipboard: share/save/print clipboard text between PC and Android phone/tablet.
FileLinx is available on the Android market for $5.99.